Friday, April 06, 2012

A coffee a day, keep you alive everyday!





A day that without a coffee just like a body that without a soul. This is what everyone say when they need to wake
themselves up in the morning. Coffee is needed anytime for anyone.

For a big part, we drink coffee at anywhere, at home, at work, and on the road.

One of the most enjoyable moment for a human being is to drink their first cup of coffee in the morning.


A person daily routine does related to the coffee because else that do not drink coffee? At least you do, and i do for everyday.
6:30 am

"Oh, my head. Im so tired from last night because of all of the, sexual intercourse. What was i drinking last night? Oh yes, COFFEE."

7:00 am

"Some COFFEE for breakfast would be nice."

8:00 am

" I'll get a COFFEE at this stall on my way to work. "

8:30 am

" And another COFFEE from this vending machine before I start work will be nice."

10: 30 am

"HI GUYS! What should we drink for lunch? Oh, I know! COFFEE!"

12: 20pm

" YUM! COFFEE for lunch. "

2:30pm

"It's mid- afternoon. I need a boost. Some COFFEE will do the trick."

5:00pm

" OK guys I'm off now , I've got a date with . I'm going to grab a COFFEE before I go"

7:00pm

" You have beautiful eyes. Do you want some COFFEE for dessert? And then we can go back to my place for COFFEE."

11:30pm

" I need to sleep , I have another day drinking COFFEE ahead of me. A COFFEE will help me sleep and it will be a tasty night cap."

And that's Goodnight from us and Goodnight from our sponsor; NESCAFE. Tune in next week, when he drinks some more COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!





Coffee does make me alive !

No comments:

Post a Comment